I love floral prints. I especially love them since they are always in style, every spring and summer, no matter what. I’d like to present some of my favorites.
1) Love’s Sanctuary Navy Belted Floral Dress
I adore these colors. This looks like the perfect dress to sip lemonade in.
2) The Floral Palette
LOVE. It's a little table-clothy, but I think the cut makes it work. And the dark background.
3) Misty Watercolors Memory Floral Dress
I ADORE this pattern. Those bright oranges-- to die for.
4) Journey into the Past Dress
You had me at "Journey to the Past." This would be darling with silver gladiators.
5) Hush Hush Little Floral Top
The name made me giggle, but the garment made me swoon. LOVE.
6) Everyday Celebration Dress
Perfect springtime wedding dress, anyone??
7) The Ashta Dress which is $7 cheaper on Ruche.
This dress just reminds me of my childhood. I want to swish around and wear jellies and draw in sidewalk chalk.
8) Loving You Floral Ruffle Dress
I adore this dress. The pattern is stunning! I have a similar dress from Anthropologie but I'm kicking myself since this is cuter and waaaaay cheaper. Dangit.
9) Lakefront Property Dress
This teal color rocks my world.
10) Women’s V-Neck Cardigan
Being a writer, I believe I was born with a penchant for things like cardigans and the smell of pipe tobacco. This cardigan I love most of all.
11) Flower Delivery Dress
I adore the neckline on this. Love, love, love!
12) Marina del Rey Aqua Teal Top
I'm not sure I want anything on the list more than this. The color! The pattern! The cut! The shoulder embellishment!
How bout some floral accessories??
1) Falling Freely Flower Earrings
LOVE!! And for $10.00 you can barely beat them!
2) Open-Toe Embellished Ballet Flats
I'm not sure why I haven't been buying shoes recently, but I might start again with these babies.
3) Vintage Lucille Teardrop Indie Earrings
I need to find a better word than "adore" because that is all I've said this entire post. I X these!
4) Sunset Petals Indie Necklace
Something about the stones they used is captivating to me. I could stare into those petals forever.
5) Floral-Print Jersey Scarf
Jersey is the perfect fabric for a spring-time scarf. Dress up a plain black tee anyday. Add some pink lipstick and long lashes and you're ready to spend some time in the sun!
6) Charms of the Garden Necklace
This is so sweet. I love these charms.
7) Forever Faithful Flower Bracelet
I think gold/silver combos can sometimes be tacky, but I love the way these are paired.
And since I’m off to Oklahoma, nothing more to say! Y’all have a great weekend!